Allmotors is licensed to carry out the inspection needed to obtain a VicRoads Roadworthy Certificate (RWC). Drivers in Northcote, Brunswick, Preston, Reservoir and other inner north suburbs trust Allmotors because we understand that you deserve a reliable and hassle-free RWC experience.
A RWC is essential when you’re re-registering or selling a vehicle, or (in certain cases) when clearing a Vehicle Defect Notice.
RWC inspections involve checking the condition of a vehicle’s key components, and assessing these for on-road safety to the standard required by VicRoads.
- Tyre and wheel inspections
- Seats, seat belts and interior safety features
- Steering and suspension performance
- Windows, windscreen and wiper integrity
- Overall structural security of vehicle
- Condition of lights, indicators and mirrors
- Engine and other damaged areas
For fast and reliable confirmation of your car’s roadworthiness, let Allmotors handle your RWC. Drivers in Northcote and surrounding inner north suburbs (including Preston, Brunswick, Coburg, and Clifton Hill) rely on our experience and years of expertise to make dealing with the roadworthy process as streamlined as possible.
To organise your Roadworthy Certificate today, get in touch with the friendly team at Allmotors today. Just call (03) 9489 2332, or use our easy booking form.